- AMS ALSS is composed of a base unit attached to the helicopter floor via the existing seat attachment points easy to install and remove (roughly 5 min) for quick change operations and/or for cleaning purposes.
- AMS ALSS installation includes 3 seats (2 FWD AFT facing and one AFT FWD facing) and one stretcher installed into a rotating and sliding receiver with turret to permit an easy assisted loading and unloading.
- Electrical supplies includes both a Static Inverter and a Converter for AC/DC/USB electrical outlets.
- Oxygen is installed in baggage compartment where a gaseous 3350l oxygen bottle can be installed or a LOX bottle as a variant.
- The interior is NVG approved and has provision for Suction and Medical Air.